As a subscriber to the news service, you will be provided with continuous news of the federal customs administration. Aside from customs topics, you can also select other topics from the federal administration.
You will receive notification by e-mail as soon as news is available.
This service is free of charge and can be deactivated again at any time. Your data will be treated as confidential and will not be accessible to third parties.
1. Select the link for subscriptions at: www.news.admin.ch/
2. Click on the heading "News subscription".
- If this is the first time you are visiting this website, select "Create a user account".
- Insert your e-mail address; select a password and the language required.
3. Click on "ok". Shortly afterwards confirmation with an activation link will be sent to the
e-mail address specified. Open the link.
4. Register using your access data (e-mail and password).
5. Select "According to area of activity" from the menu at the top.
6. You can receive the full catalogue via the "Select/deselect all" button. Now you can
subscribe to the topics of interest or delete them again.
Availables topics of the FCA:
- Bans, restrictions and conditions
- Customs law
- Customs tariff
- e-Dec Export
- e-Dec Import
- e-Dec Import reference data
- Foreign trade statistics
- Forum D.
- General customs news
- Mileage-related heavy vehicle charge
- New Computerised Transit System (NCTS)
- Origin and Free trade agreements