Refunds for the transport of raw timber

You are entitled to a partial PSVA refund for vehicles subject to the PSVA that are used to transport raw timber (roundwood, wood for energy and industrial use, residual wood). It is necessary to request the refund from the Directorate General of Customs.

Please note the further information in the directives on raw timber refunds and the documents listed in the "Services" infobox. (available in German, French and Italian)

Further info

The full context is available in:


Opening hours + addresses

DGC vehicles PSVA office

Federal Customs Administration Division traffic charges
3003 Bern

Centrale RPLF

Print contact